Last Updated: March 6th, 2018
This Policy is an integral part of our General Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”).
1. Information Collection
In the course of using the Service, you or others may provide us with certain information relating to you, including without limitation information that we collect on your behalf as part of the Service and information related to you that is added to the Service through any interface or mechanism, third parties sites such as Facebook and LinkedIn, or any other means (“Personal Content”).
The Personal Content may include certain information relating to you such as your name (employers that are entities may be requested to provide their name and the contact information of an authorized representative), address, email address, telephone number, business description, job description for the requested positions you wishes to fill, information you were tagged in or commented on, etc.
Personally Identifiable Information.
Personal Content provided by you or a third party that may personally identify you (“Personal Identifiable Information”) shall be used pursuant to this Policy. We do not claim ownership of the Personal Identifiable Information provided to us in the use of the Service.
Non Personally Identifiable Information.
Personal Content that does not personally identify you (“Non Personal Identifiable Information”), may be collected by us in the following ways:
- Information that your browser sends when you use our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include, but is not limited to, your computer’s Internet Protocol address, location, browser type, the web page you were visiting before you access the Service and information you search for using the Service.
- Like many services, we use “cookies” to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes. We use “session ID cookies” to enable certain features of the Service, to better understand how you interact with the Service and to monitor web traffic routing and aggregate usage of the Service. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the website you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions or all functionality of the Service.
- We may use GIFs in order to collect information. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages.
- We may use automated devices and applications, such as Google Analytics, to evaluate usage of our Service. We use these tools to help us improve our Services, performance and user experience. We may also engage third parties to track and analyze Service data or provide other services on our behalf. Such third parties may combine the information that we provide about you with other information that they have collected. This Policy does not cover such third parties’ use of the data.
- Other websites and applications may also place or read cookies on your computer’s browser. Please see below the section “Links to Third Party Sites”.
2. Links to third party sites
Our Service may contain links to third party websites and applications. However this Policy applies only to the Service. We do not exercise control over providers of information, or over banners, other advertisements or links, if any, from within the Service. These other sources may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you, and they follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the information that you submit. We encourage you to read the privacy policies and other terms of the other sources before using their services.
3. How we use personal identifiable information
Personal Identifiable Information is used for the following primary purposes: (i) to provide the Service, including, without limitation, disclosure of such information to employment candidates (“Candidates”) as set forth below, (ii) monitor and analyze use of the Service and for the technical administration and troubleshooting of the Service, (iii) to personalize your experience, (iv) to provide service announcements, (v) to provide us with statistical data, (vi) to enforce our Terms and Conditions, (vii) to better understand your needs both on an aggregated and individualized basis in order to improve our service, (viii) to communicate with you and contact you to obtain feedback from you regarding the Service, and (ix) disclose to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
We will make our best efforts to only disclose Personal Identifiable Information in accordance with applicable law.
4. How we use non personal identifiable information
We use information that is Non Personal Identifiable Information for the above purposes and in addition in order to (i) take anonymous or aggregate personal information and disclose such data only in a non-personally identifiable manner to organizations approved by us for marketing, advertising, research, or similar purpose, and (ii) disclose to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
5. Information sharing and disclosure
Any Personal Content provided to us, will be available to potential Candidates and all of our registered users (including without limitation other employers) in the following manner:
- First Step. You, at your sole discretion, may provide us with a written job description for the requested positions you wishes to fill (the “Request”). The Request will be made public by us and viewable by registered and non registered users.
- Second Step. Upon receiving your Request and following our Service recommendation, you may receive Non Personal Identifiable Information of potential Candidates in order to examine their suitability for your needs.
- Third Step. In the event you wish to receive additional information of the recommended potential Candidate such as Personal Identifiable Information, you will be provided with such information after we receive the Candidate’s prior consent.
Please note that with respect to any information of Candidates you receive from us, you are required to keep all such information strictly confidential.
With respect to information received by us, we make reasonable best efforts to keep such information confidential but we will not be liable for any unauthorized use or disclosure of your Personal Content.
Without derogating from the foregoing, we may share other information about you in the following manner:
- Aggregate Information and Non-Identifying Information. We may share aggregated information, including queries and offers generated as a result of your use of the Service that includes non-identifying information and Log Data, with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling and other commercial purposes. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your Personal Identifiable Information.
- Combined Information. We may combine certain Personal Identifiable Information with Non Personal Identifiable Information in order to allow us to create information packages and services that are better tailored to your interests and preferences. Among other things, linking this information may allow us generally to improve and personalize the Service. If we combine or link any information with your Personal Identifiable Information, the resulting combination will be treated as Personal Identifiable Information under this Policy.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in Our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect our or a third party’s property and rights, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable.
6. Deleting your personal content
You may at any time review and delete your Gloat account by sending a request to email@example.com, and we will delete your account except if required to be retained by applicable law.
In addition, we may delete any Personal Content pursuant to our policies as then in effect.
We are concerned with safeguarding your Personal Content. We employ a variety of measures designed to protect your Personal Content from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, we do not promise that any information or private communications will be protected from unauthorized disclosure or use.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private.
If you receive an e-mail asking you to update your information with respect to the Service, do not reply and please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Processing or transfer
We use third party services in delivery of the Service, such as cloud or internet-based storage and data processing solutions. Such third party services are subject to confidentiality obligations and may use your Personal Content only for fulfilling their obligations to us.
Your Personal Content may be processed, maintained or transferred outside of your state or country, where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction.
9. Our policy toward children
Our Services are not meant to be used by persons under 18, as such,] we do not knowingly collect personal information from minors aged 13 or younger. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com.
10. Contacting us
If you have any concerns or questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 2018, Workey Employees Recruitments Ltd. All rights reserved.