Gloat is looking for a Global Talent acquisition & HR who embodies our culture and core values. You will be responsible for Hiring process end-to-end for our EMEA & APAC regions team and deliver a full spectrum of both strategic and tactical HR support and programs to the organization, implementation of management processes and organization development such as: feedback, performance evaluation, employee retention, surveys, etc.
Global Talent acquisition
- Hire end-to-end for our EMEA & APAC region team
- Work closely with hiring managers, become their trusted recruitment partner, provide guidance and help them build excellent teams.
- Creatively source top-notch candidates via multiple sourcing channels and maintain a strong pipeline of talents
- Data-driven recruiting – discovery of meaningful patterns in our data to support decision making related to recruitment and onboarding processes, activities, and outcomes
- Conduct HR interviews
- Establishment and leading the company HR infrastructure: implementation of management processes and organization development such as: feedback, performance evaluation, employee retention, surveys, etc.
- Active business partnering, consulting and coaching of management on HR decisions to support business processes.
- Proactively assess teams and managers development gaps and implement appropriate solutions and action plans.
- Fostering a company’s culture during its growth stage.
- Construct and manage the global welfare and HR budgets.
- Build a strong branding strategy for new employees .
- Responsible for onboarding and offboarding processes.