As the VP of Customer Success, you will build and lead the customer success team, including regional accountability over the EMEA region. The Customer Success team will help drive the technical portion of a sale as well as ensure Gloat customers successfully adopt the product with a positive experience, driving growth for Gloat through renewals and expansion. This role is open in the UK / israel.
Build and lead world-class team:
- Lead and manage the Customer Success group in EMEA, including Project Managers, Customer Success Managers and Change Management Consultants
- Recruit and develop a high performing team
- Foster collaboration within the Gloat team in EMEA as well as globally and across customers
- Drive operational practices to track performance of teams and individuals
- Deliver transformational leadership so that the team is highly motivated and engaged
Drive Customers’ Success and Account Growth Outcomes:
- Drive customers’ towards go-live
- Ensure customers expand their implementation to a full scale solution
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Expand our revenue in accounts through new sales and up-sell opportunities
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and referenceability
- Take full accountability for EMEA accounts, in all aspects: anticipating customer needs and proactively addressing them throughout the customer life cycle, ensuring a frictionless process, and ultimately positioning your accounts for growth.
- Successfully navigate, interpret, and leverage provided tools and systems to measure and report on customer experience, health, product utilization, etc.
- Be an inspirational role model by challenging and maximizing the strength of the team and aligning their efforts to the mission and vision of the organization.
- Optimize customer lifecycle by driving programs and initiatives to improve engagement approaches based on customer segmentation and leading a culture of continuous improvement
- Work closely with the sales management and Regional Directors to align on strategies, renewal forecasting, coverage plans, and account opportunities (i.e., opportunities and risks)
- Address escalated client issues with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate
- Predict and forecast risk, renewal and expansion within the team’s customer portfolio.
- Collaborate with other departments within the company. Communicate to ensure effective execution on success plans and make progress on growth strategy.
- Meet and exceed quarterly targets, or other targets defined by the business.